6.24.2011

Crisp and Cool !

Hi everyone..


I have noticed a stream of preteen girls coming to visit me and begging to help them get the pink out of their life… (which includes my soon-to-be 11 year old Lucy).  They want yellows, blues, green, crisp and cool.. citrus and mod.. While working on several ideas for them, I thought I would share with you.

Jonathan Adler, one of my favorites, does a new limited addition line of bright and slick turquoise lacquer furniture which can be configured in numerous way, supplies won’t last so give us a call.. Also loving all the new trims and fabrics, both indoor and out to add that splash of color.


Designer’s Guild has always been a favorite of mine, we have all their fabric and wall paper books in our design office… come take a look…


Doesn’t get any cooler that this !!!


or this.. (Ashley, we miss you.. photography by Ashley Goodwin)



Another idea board for an upcoming meeting…


One of my all time favorite chandeliers…. just arrived at the shop, comes in a variety of colors, style and sizes !!




… . and I am still loving the custom rugs we do from Peru …  any size, any color, and pattern we can come up with …



Get the blues . . . in a good way !

- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment