11.10.2011

I am Floored . . . (and door..ed!)





Howdy . . .

Bored with your doors . . .  ready to loose the 'Iron-Clad" black on all of them . . . ready for something different.  And how about those floors . .  stained hardwoods everywhere . . . or tired 'ole wall-to-wall.  I am on a mission to slowly change out a few things at my house (including my old black doors), thought I'd share what I am finding out there . . . 




Love a good tile entry . . . I would keep with a neutral. . . cause I am a color changer, and grey goes with anything.  Great patterns here.






Still not sick of Chevron . . love it and is one above is amazing, as are the upholstered doors !


Another pair of great doors above.  All of these create such an entry!


Now we've alls see "doors" as headboards, but these are stunning !


Now we all have to store our Windex and Toilet paper, might as well turn the wall into art !


photo compliments to Lisa Sherry's trip to Hickory Furniture Co.


Ok. . not only digg'in the ceiling in this dining room, but these pocket doors - dying !


Slick !


Stripes I love, Doors even more !



We just ordered the new tile for our front stoop at the office . .  a black and white which we plan on using in a chevron pattern . . . 




How about a fresh coat of gloss white !! Like a car. . shows less dirty than dark wood !


The more beat up the better !



How about something special for that mountain place !



How about color !! Love this.



Photo Compliments to Emily Henderson


Photo Compliments to Martha Stewart




Photo Compliments to Martha Stewart



"Shut the Front (upholstered) Door"  these are great . . . and certainly not dull !!  Is it Friday yet !!!!

- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment