12.17.2011

On the Fourth Day of Christmas


my true love gave to me four calling Birds
three French Hens
two Turtle dove
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree . . .


Hi All . . Lindsey here

The fourth day of Christmas makes me think of all things bird related !  I recently came across some new accessories from Thomas Paul (whose designs I love and had the pleasure of meeting at Market last year! (Celebrity Sighting - Oh yeah!)  Take a look !




How about a set of his melamine plates....



and we can't forget about Thomas Paul's beautiful rugs!!
 
 

and his fun & whimsical fabrics!!! 


And a little something to add to your Holiday Decor- 



all accessories & fabrics available at Lucy and Company


I was recently browsing for a piece of art for a client and came across some of the most beautiful water-colors I have seen! I am all about blues and greens right now.. take a look.... pretty, right? 










How about birds on wallpaper? While some of you shy away from the thought of having birds on your walls permanently, there are a few people who are willing to take a risk...  I love this paper and how it is done in a laundry room!! 



or maybe on an accent wall-


I love how this looks like you are looking through a huge window- 
how about the pops of yellow? Love it! 


don't be afraid of dark wallpapers, if done correctly with white lacquered furniture and pops of other colors, this paper would be amazing on a focal wall! 


(all are available at Lucy and Company)

The possibilities are endless these days when it comes to birds! The end result doesn't have to be a themed room, if used in moderation, the bird motiff can be quite quirky & whimsical, in a good way, of course!!! 


 ~ Happy Blogging & Happy Holidays ~

- Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment