So here's the deal . . .
Martha Stewart Craft Decorative Paint Line . . . it's something any DIY 'er will love.
- The paint is formulated to work on all crafting surfaces including wood, metal, glass, ceramic, terra-cotta and fabric. It's indoor / outdoor safe, dishwasher-safe on glass.
- There are 160 paint colors in five finishes - satin, high gloss, glitter, pearl and metallic. All come in 2 oz. bottles and are non-toxic
- Prices start at $1.99
To achieve that frosted look on your windows . .
- Cut the stencil out and tape it to the naked glass in question to see how it's going to look.
- Roll the bottle of frost etching paint to mix it well. Squirt it on a palatte or plastic plate and mix with your desired color. If you want to stay true (like I recommend) to the frosted look, use very little !
- Brush on a light coat making sure to get in all the nooks and crannies of the stencil. Remove the stencil when wet and clean up any leaks or mess with a toothpick.
- Wait for the paint to dry (which is pretty fast) then move on to the next section and repeat. Ms. Martha gives you guideline on the stencil for a perfect line up !