1.04.2012

Nice to hear . . .



From: Holly in Pennsylania . . .
"It is amazing! I love the anything goes style. And this is one of my favorite color combinations too. I really love the upholstery on the bed. "
From: Jordan and Walker in Charlotte . . .
"I wanted to take a minute and thank you for making my nursery beautiful in one day! You truly are the nursery fairy and I love your work. You created a beautiful space for my baby girl on the way and I can't imagine doing a room without you after this fabulous experience!
Thank you for blowing my husband and I away with your 'one stop shop' decorating!
We couldn't be happier."


From: Windy O'Connor in Charlotte . . .

"Lily loves her new room! It looks like a chic hotel" 


from our Christmas installs . . . thanks everyone !!

- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment