1.23.2012

Which Came First ?

Howdy . . .

Yesterday I posted my love for bags and collars.  With fashion and interior design so intertwined, so linked, so inspiring of each other, thought I would devote this post to my love of the two.  

Ok.. if you know me personally you will be laughing at half of that statement  knowing how I dress, but believe me I am obsessed with Project Runway, Vogue, and Rachel Zoe for style (and sheer entertainment reasons), but actual application . . i.e. actually adorning such amazing fashion . . not so much . . I am a comfort junkie who styles up her yoga pants with purses and earrings.  I certainly do not claim to know much about fashion and the extent of my knowledge comes watered down in the way of Rachel Zoe,  but do see the connection.  I do find my own inspiration and in this post I will show you how I see it . . .

So which came first . . . you decide
the necklace


the chandelier

the room



the shoe


the pants


the wall paper


the room

the coat


the tile


the pillow


the room 




the dress


the art


the room




the purse


the rug


the room




the shirt




the pillow



the art




the room




the dress


the furniture


the room


the dress


the room



the color combination


the room


photos in order or appearance .... Gemma Redux (necklace), Lucy and Company (chandelier), Elle Decor (bedroom), Stylefind.com (Jimmy Choo wedge), Zara (snake skin pants), Osborne and Little through Lucy and Company (wall paper) Osborne and Little cover page (wall paper) Bergdorf Goodman window shot - Beth Keim, Porcelanosa Tile  through Lucy and Company (tile), Modern Design Life - Marie Yates (DYI Pillow), Mary McDonald (living room), Bergdorf Goodman window shot - Beth Keim, Lucy and Company (blue rooster art) Better Homes and Garden on Pinterest (living room) Bergdorf Goodman window shot - Beth Keim, Lucy and Company (rug) Pinterest (living room) Pinterest (beaded stripe shirt), Lucy and Company (beaded giraffe pillow), Glitter YES and Union Jack (art by Camomile Hixon) Eric Cohler design in Traditional Home (navy living room) Bergdorf Goodman (black and green jewel dress) Lucy and Company (malachite side tables) Osborne and Little through Lucy and Company (green wall paper and black chairs) Giambastista Valli (zebra dress), Lonny (zebra wall paper bedroom), J. Crew (jean shorts and lavender sweater), Nate Berkus (living room).


So next time you are eyeing those floral pants, you may see your bathroom wall paper !!

- Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment