3.11.2012

For the Love of Dog . . .

Hey All . . 

I'm a dog lover. . I have two.  Hooper, my Springer, who will follow you anywhere.  Linus, a Bulldog who will - only if he wants to.    They both are a piece of work.  For those of you who love your dogs, and want a little dog whimsy in your home . .  this post is for you.

So in the spirit of Man's Best Friend . . .



I came across these beautiful prints at the last market - I would hang, dog or no dog !






I saw this and immediately thought of the Jeff Koons exhibit at the Met in NYC.  What a fun day that was!


A little iconic piece for your bookcase !



The prettiest dog bed around.  Available by one of my favorite pillow vendors !




Art from my Sugarboo buddies . . .



Great wall paper . . . Comes in a variety of colors.  Perfect for a fun powder room or mud room !  Brings me waaaay back . . . one for my first painting jobs, some 12 years ago . .  A designer I worked for asked me to hand paint these dogs, because she wanted them "spread out" more . . yeah that was fun!


Another favorite vendor, who's furniture I love to use.  They have the most amazing upholstered bed, check it out, and new this year . .  the matching dog bed !
I love dog portraits, and this style is right up my alley.  Decoupage love.  I only wish I knew the artist !!!
Found on www.worldiscoveries.blogspot.com.  So, if anyone knows,  would love to as well !!




A dog bowl with style from my friends at Jonathan Adler.




Must have coffee table books and pillow - available at One King's Lane.  
And of course . . . Osborne and Little's "Walk in the Park" paper. . .



A little Schumacher fabric as well . . .

An an old friend of mine, Mark Durham, he did a portrait of my first love Jack, love his style !


All for the love of dog !


- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment