3.09.2012

Love'n Lavender !

Hi everyone . . .

I am loving this recent (and continuing) project and wanted to show you how it was coming along.  My client has a new home to fill and it has been fun seeing  each room come together.  This past summer my mission was to get the bedrooms for the girls done . . and did - we have now moved onto the breakfast room, den and master.  

Lavender and peach - colors of choice.  Because all three rooms were open to each other, I pulled my colors from her existing rug and sofa . . . 



I was very excited to create a custom rug for the breakfast area.  We had it made by one of my vendors in Peru and totally worth the wait !!  Take a look at the design.


I pulled in a curved bench and three upholstered chairs to circle her table.  The bench and chairs have a pleather front (for easy clean up) and wool patterned back.  Love the colors.  All atop this amazing rug!


the dining table, available in 48, 54, and 60" round
dark shell, gloss black and gloss white

We added some great pillows to punch it up. 


The den is coming together, now that we have wall papered the back of the bookcases and styled them up a bit with new black and whites.


I had my amazing framers "shadow box" some sentimental costume jewelry  to add to the bookcase - turned out so so good !


Take a closer look at the fabrics as well as new counter stools for the kitchen !




Phase Three . . . the master bedroom is in the works with a new upholstered bed, chandelier, console and side tables.  Our dreamy color palate of lavenders, grays and taupes with a good mix of metal and mirror.  Take a look at where we've started.



We've are now working on picking the perfect bedside lamps . . so many options !





And rather than a pair of chairs, we might do a chaise . . 

Stay tuned to see how it plays out !

- Beth