3.19.2012

Spotlight Artist . . Sally King Benedict . .

Howdy . . 

While I was in Charleston this past weekend, I paid a visit to Sally Benedict's studio.   Sally kindly let me invade here amazing space.  I had total - studio, high ceiling, all white, french door to balcony envy, and she could not have been any cuter with her expecting baby belly, smock, and paint-brush-in-hand self.  I loved taking a close look at her beautiful work . . . Take a look at some of the images I captured. . 










And from her website . . .

Texas Summer, 40 x 30
oil, acrylic and gouache on canvas

14th Street, 18 x 24
oil and enamel on linen


Beach Club, 48 x 48
oil, acrylic, gouache and charcoal on canvas

No. 7, 48 x 48 
oil on canvas

Tea Party, 48 x 48
mixed media on canvas


And Sally is being featured in the March issue of Matchbook Magazine !





So in need of some whimsy and color in your art. . . she will be up your alley !

Thanks Sally !

- Beth