4.08.2012

An Easter Tradition . . .

Happy Sunday . . 

Have an Easter tradition?  My girls and I started one when I realized (at least one of them) was as obsessed with purses as moi.  Each Easter, rather than your typical "basket," they get a new purse.  The collection is growing and we all agreed to share !

Laced with a little plastic grass and a chocolate bunny or two, this basket will last !







Kate got her Michael Kors this year . . .

(our fun and obnoxious "egg" wreath.. comes out each year)


This spring/summer Coach will be selling a limited-edition of these amazing brush stroke painting bags, designed by one of my favorite artists, New York based James Nares.

For more detail; $798 at coach.com beginning May, 2012.  Only 175 of each the black, green, blue, orange, and fuchsia will be made.

Alway been a fan of James Nares . . . his artwork is amazing.  
This image (found on Habitually Chic) is saved in my inspiration files !



I am pretty loyal to Coach, yet while in Michael Kors (also watch obsessed) I came across these beauties. . 




- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment