4.29.2012

High Point . . . Spring 2012

Hey there . . .

I wasn't sure we could pile any more into a week, but a trip to High Point was in order for Ashley and myself . . .  I always love to head up there to Market and find some new things to love, things I need to filter into current and future projects I am working on . . . Take a look a my favorites sights of the trip . . 



Check out the occasional stoops, side tables, and beaded chandelier.  Love the mirrored armoire and gold vases.


Always looking for fun rugs and this one is a work of art . . 




Lucite arm love, chandelier and more rug love.




Have a great new leather sofa connection.  Met the owner and happy to report, custom styles are a go.  Well made and fab . . . Looking for a sectional or anything else you are seeing. . .

Be happy to source !


The most comfortable leather chair of the trip, great and different chandelier, and check out the "seat-belt" chair.


Great new source for painted pieces - great styles and just about any color.



Another great leather find.


The occasional chair - perfect desk piece or side sitting room chair, love the colors in the rug (under the awesome stone coffee table)


Apple anyone?


Ok . . I think I am on a leather kick.


And always on the hunt for a good desk.

Great and productive trip. . .
See anything you like, let me know . .  I will add to my orders !

- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment