4.22.2012

Meet Mrs. Hayes. .

Hey . .

This past weekend the girl's and I headed East for Lindsey's wedding.  An event in the making for over a year.  A year of second guessing her colors, table setting and details, which I knew all along would turn out beautiful no matter which direction she went in, she's got a great eye.  Designer's by nature and including myself, ponder every detail to create "a look" for their big day (I remember even having the shutter's of our mountain house repainted to coordinate and look good in the pictures ... good grief!)

Lindsey, as expected, did an amazing job creating a complete look and feel, not to mention took our breath away coming down the isle.  It was a fun two days !

Take a glimpse of my favorite images from the weekend . . .











Pretty !










Great Weekend !!!

- Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment