5.02.2012

Long Distance Love . . .

Hi All. . 

I was delighted to help my Hickory client, Judy Richardson, with her son and daughter-in-law's long distance nursery . .  yes it can be done, all the way in Hattisburg MS !  Thought I would share how it came about . .

Had a meeting with both grandmother to be and Rebecca to talk colors and ideas.  They wanted something fresh, clean and pulled together.  Knowing it was a boy helped.  I spend a few days coming up with different directions we could take it.

Here's Board No. 1 .. focusing on shades of blue and a good kelly green !




We all loved the idea of a wall paper on the accent wall.


Board No. 2 also had an accent wall of blue paper, but infused more orange in the color scheme and different furniture options and a fun rug.  This version had a stripe paper on the ceiling as well.



Board No. 3 kept the blue and green with different furniture pieces as an option.





Board No. 4 pulled the idea of red, blue and green with a mix of all sorts of colors.





This option used new pieces from Nursery Works . . . great lines.


Speaking of Nursery Works.. take a look at their new lucite crib, I showed it to the girls and while cool it is - we all decided it was not the look we were going for !


Rockers are abundant, but I love this line.  Made for a tall dad, these both swivel, 



Recline !!


and come in lots of great colors !


The winning design - No. 1

Judy helped in pulling it all together on site for me.. great job, by the way, and Rebecca sent me this great picture !



So want some long distance help - no problem, let me know!

Thanks !

- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment