6.17.2012

Adding a Few Details . . .

Hey There . . . 

The other day, I went by my client Kristen Foster's to drop off a few things she wanted to finish off her living room and foyer.  I love Kristen's style and color choices.  Her front living room and dining room have a great color pallet of neutrals with a big pop of teal and green.  She collects the most interesting pieces as well.

Sometimes a simple vase can really call some attention (and give you a direction!)



She needed just a few things . . . we created a top for the metal console she already had.  I suggested an upholstered one.  The lines of the table had a circle cut out dead center that I didn't want to cover up . . so we just followed the lines and added nail heads to accentuate it even more.  Now just watch where you put that cocktail!

We also added a new rug to the foyer.  With all the neutral walls, this pop of green added that bit of fun when you entered the home and tied all the rooms together.




I layered a hide under the coffee table over the seagrass - I think it's shape and texture just enhances all the neutral pieces that much more !


Charlotte Designer Lee Moran is responsible for the overall design, having worked with Kristen to create this look !  I love the furniture choices and colors they chose.



After my drive by at Kristen's, I headed over to another favorite couple - Jess and Glenn Rothe.  Been working with those two for a while now in their new home.

A while back I wrapped up the downstairs . . .


And now we have moved upstairs to the guest room . . .They wanted a bright fun space, a happy space.

We added a new headboard and wall color - all based off this fabric Jess loved . . .







We also took the doors off the closet to create a small work space.  We painted inside the new nook in turquoise and added a fun (and functional) desk.

We are on our way !





No comments:

Post a Comment