6.28.2012

Brighten Up !!

Hi Blog lovers . . .

While in NY recently I spent some time in the Osborne and Little Showroom at the D&D Building on the East Side.  What drew me in was this front room !  I took this picture to keep on my phone to remind me of a relatively new collection I was shown by my rep Molly not too long ago.    I love this collection . . . and wanted to share . . .



When she came by I fell in love with the particular pattern !

Could you not just live in this room !

photo credit - Osborne and Little

Take a look at a few coordinating fabrics I would throw in . . .




This is another group of fabrics and papers in the collection . . . how pretty together !







I recently worked on a design board for a client using the entire collection . . .




Light, airy, just clean and crisp . . .
Give me a call or email and I will be happy to source for you, or create a room full !












2 comments:

  1. You got me with the florals - they're beautiful. ARe they all O&L?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right .. loving the florals !!! And yes.. all Designer's Guild

      Delete