8.31.2012

Install of the Week Part 2.

Hey Guys . . .

I also know I'm in Florida, when I smell the salt air . . on the way to the Richardson's I detoured over the bridge for a minute to stick my feet in the sand . .  with the long day ahead of me I wanted to take 5 minutes and call the kids.   I walked past this funky seaside motel and thought . . . and those are my colors for Anna Scott's room . . . a designer mind I guess . . .



We installed Anna Scott's room while installing Ella's - just jumping between the two.  Steve was a trooper with my A.D.D. kicking in all over the place . . . I just couldn't wait to place certain things to see if they looked as good in person as they did in my head when I was designing it long distance.

Take a look . . .


Don't you love the bed !!!  Up against this amazing new paper.  With Anna Scott, it was all about the mix of metals, patterns, modern and vintage.  Anna Scott, a little more on the reserve side, now has a room to grow with, something special all hers !  

We did pretty good, everything worked as planned.  We did decided to move the mirror armoire out to give her a little more walk around room.


Great detail in the shape of the headboard and the pretty mirror chandelier was the perfect size.


Take a closer look of the paper (also available in several color combinations !)



We wall mounted a gold leaf side table with a vintage silver and glass lamp next to the bed, here's a close up.

And of course her big request - the cool bubble chair !  A fan favorite.  Love it, live in Charlotte ? come by our showroom and check it out in person !


This one fabric pulls it all together with the wall paper.  With such a graphic pattern on the walls and bedding, this more "organic" looks did the trick.



Crazy fun day . . . big install week with all the Richardson's.   Plan on hitting it tomorrow with Wryn's Room and giving you a preview of the great job Sunday did on the rest of the house . . .  she has great taste and with the help of Erin Dougherty of Isabella - she has created a special place to call home with all her girls and Jason !







No comments:

Post a Comment