8.24.2012

Win a Room !!!



Thirteen years ago was a big year . . . I started my own business.  I hand painted furniture in the middle of my living room . . it was a start.

Ten years ago I opened my own studio.  It was a lot of work, but i loved it.   It was important to me to start something new and unique in the Charlotte design world.  My focus was on kid’s rooms at the time, an alternative choice to those chain retailers. I wanted my client’s kids to have something special, and one of a kind.  I found an untapped market.

Over the years I have worked with hundreds of amazing clients and as the years go by have worked extremely hard to developed that unique look and style.  I have met and become friends with the most amazing clients and others in the “business..”  I have said my favorite part of the job is the installation and the reaction of my young clients, and it is.

As a thank you for ten amazing years I have a little present to give away . . . 

a room * 

for your son or daughter !  
A special bedroom truly unique !






* value of the winning room is $10,000. The room design will include custom painting, furniture, and accessories.   If the winner is outside the Charlotte, NC area shipping and install (by me) will be the only expense of the winner.  The winning room will be photographed for Charlotte Urban Home Magazine - so it needs to be a good one !!!!  The design and furnishings will be a total surprise, but in keeping with the lucy and company look !  Unfamiliar with my style - Take a good look at my website at www.lucyandcompany.com 











No comments:

Post a Comment