9.03.2012

New Faces, New Ideas . . .

Hi there . . I'm home !

And I am thrilled to introduce some new blood to my team ! With a lot of new projects and ideas starting to develop at Lucy and Company, bringing on board talented, creative, and knowledgeable women to bounce ideas and coordinate all the day-to-day is exciting for me.  


Meet Mekenzie France . . .
photographer, my new contributing blogger, design explorer

Mekenzie has my dream job . .  Like me and like most creative, artistic, types, she will spend her time researching new ideas, investigating, storytelling, and photographing!  I am so excited to be working together with her and reporting all this back to you blog fans !  She maintains her own photography business and studio (here) - so check out her beautiful work and stay tuned for her first contributing post this week.

photos by Mekenzie France, with headshot by Juliet Photography

Meet Molly Mudd
daily choreographer

Molly comes on board with a knowledge of textiles which will be invaluable for bringing and researching new styles and patterns to add to our mix.  The time she spent with F. Schumacher, and her insight in the art of working with vendors has already calmed my days.  Molly is assisting me on a day-to-day basis with all the details involved in the process of pulling together the spaces I do.




Meet Betsy Houck
my front man

I have know Betsy for more than 12 years.  We worked together on her home years ago and she has been one of my favorite clients !  She loves design.  Her style is fun and unique.  She has such a fun personality and enthusiasm and will be the go to when you stop by our showroom for a browse.  Helping to coordinate meetings, shipments and schedules - she's my new "front man," and every band needs one of those !


Excited to have you ladies . . .



Mekenzie has been busy already . . . creating some new ad work for us.  Stay tuned her first contributing post - coming tomorrow!






1 comment:

  1. Very exciting news. Love the pictures you posted. Can't wait to start working with you!

    ReplyDelete