9.01.2012

Say Goodbye to the Sunshine State . . .

Hey there,

I am leaving in the morning from a busy and fun few days installing for the Richardson girls . . .
down in Clearwater. . . they were so appreciative and fun to be around, and think they all loved their new digs !



After wrapping up the girl's rooms I helped Sunday and Jason with a little unpacking . . I knew Erin Dougherty of Isabella in Charlotte helped Sunday with a few things and I wanted to make sure her pieces arrived safely and were installed ok.  

Sunday has a design background and has such great taste.  Erin was her go to for window treatments, accessories and lighting in their new home  - They did a great job with their choices and colors . . I loved it.  Was happy to help place accessories, unpack and lend a hand - plus I knew Erin would want to see some pictures of the finished product . . .

Take a look at a some of the great details in the house . . 



Love the foyer - Great chest, mirror and paper!  Its across from the breakfast room, comfortable and light.  Erin's gorgeous windows and accessory pieces.  I shipped down those ghost chairs - nice to see the finished product all pulled together.  
Nice job on lighting Erin . . . love that !  This sitting room walks into a yummy new master bedroom with a beautiful new headboard in a navy tufting. Check out the trim detail Erin chose for the window treatments in the study . .  so pretty.
The perfect pillow and the perfect lighting.  I'd show you what was under the light . . . but the boxes might detract a bit . . it was move in day. . 


Gorgeous view across the street.



Time to get home to my kids ! And see what's happening with the DNC . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment