10.07.2012

New Introductions . . .

Hey . . I'm back -

I just posted about a great new introduction from one of my favorite vendors - Phillip Jeffries.  I wanted to show you a bit more . . . These two patterns were introduced not too long ago and I fell in love back then . . . all hand printed on natural fibers . . .



Take a look at the latest and greatest . . .

These hand printed natural wall coverings are a unique series of boldly scaled designs all hand printed by artisans on a selection of handcrafted Hemp, Linen, Japanese Paper Weave, Jute and Sateen.  From classic to contemporary this chic collection will transform a room.

Just sit back and enjoy !



I chose to show off the neutral color ways, but I tell you . . the brights are equally as gorgeous.

for more information contact us. . . we have all the samples to see up close and personal.





No comments:

Post a Comment