10.21.2012

The Colors of a September Sunday . . .

Hey All . . .

With my new blown glass pumpkin sitting very lonely on my dining room table, I thought I should keep it going today in the spirit of Fall.  I decided today was time to get the porch ready.  This year I wanted to forgo the abundance of orange I usually do and go for a softer color palette - peach, pink, kelly green with a touch of the o.j.

We headed out to get our pumpkins . . . I wanted something a little different.  It's just a walk down the street, so along the way I detoured for a few inspiring fall shots . . . .






. . . back at the casa I decided to stack them this year, clean and simple.




 . . . there's nothing better than an afternoon stroll around the hood . . .






It's such a gorgeous day, while I am messing around with the porch and house, I think I'll mess around a little more with a pumpkin desert for tonight . . . stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment