11.19.2012

Install of the Day !

Hi All !

What a crazy 14 hours . . . two very different clients, several rooms in all, it was a busy day pulling it all together (and renovating my building all at the same time - I am nuts !) But I couldn't wait to take a look at the pictures and thought I'd share.

Happy Thanksgiving (almost) . . . I have been busy getting several houses ready for the holidays  . .  this one I just finished today.  The dining room was phase two of an install I did a few months ago and we planned it all to be ready for the holidays.  Take a look at the finished product !


I took my color direction from the family room I finished not too long ago.  With all these rooms opening to each other the flow turned out perfect.  In this room I chose a somewhat "glam" wall paper heavy in a graphic pattern with a little shimmer and shine.  The rug, a slate blue, pulled from the family room and foyer color, also with a pattern.




Great tie back to the family room !!!

Layer your table decor.  I love gold and silver chargers.  Katie at West Elm, here in Charlotte, is my go to when I come in like a whirlwind scooping up table settings.  While I love to mix in unique finds as center pieces, they are a great go to for the staples.  Napkins, chargers, napkin rings as well as plenty of accents to mix with the unique overall look.  I also an thankful for the girls at Slate, also here in Charlotte, for their help and all the great one-of-a-kind pieces I run around scooping up !  The always have such great things that you don't find everywhere.

So, I had these pretty parson's chairs custom made.  I loved mixing the patterns and textures for a more layered look.  One of my favorite chandeliers made a re-appearance.  


Love the finished product.  We now have a look for the two main rooms on the first floor . . . shall we move onto the kitchen and breakfast room ?!

Thanks again Tiffany . . it was such fun.

Stay tuned for my other big Install of the Day (tomorrow!)



No comments:

Post a Comment