12.31.2012

Hot of the Press !

Hi . . 

On this last day of 2012, a lot of reflecting and looking back at this past year is going on in my house, but first of all. . . Urban Home magazine released it's "Best of Guide" recently and it's worth taking a close look at . . a lot of great design and ideas fill the pages as we look back and say good bye to 2012 !

Take a look and click (here) for the link to the entire issue !



I am working on, as I always do this time of year, my "year end" i photo books.  It's one of my favorite things to do this time of year when it's quite, all my vendors are closed for the holidays and subs are on a well earned vacation!  This year Mekenzie is having a party.. next door.. so I don't have far to go (or come home) . . so it's a lazy afternoon.

Stay tuned for my "Best of 2012" in review. . . I am having so much fun looking back at all the fun projects I worked on this year . .


No comments:

Post a Comment