12.30.2012

Pondering a Leather Sofa?

Hey There . . . 

Do you have one of these?


Then its time to upgrade to one of these . . .



I am all about the leather sofa's these days,  I just posted about the two new additions to my family room.  I mixed a green chesterfield with a worn caramel leather chair . . . (the above is the sofa version).

The plus side to a good leather sofa . . . they stand the test of time, soft, easy to care for and for me, the more they "wear" the better they look.  If you are on the fence about the look, let me give you a few images that just might change your mind . . .  I pulled all these from my pinterest files ...  The look is a bit industrial, relaxed and loft like.









So if it's time to change it up . . . let me know, be happy to help you pick the best one !



7 comments:

  1. I love leather and you have selected some really nice leather sofas for this article...


    WAHM Shelley... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the designs are so impressive leather sofas are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need good office furniture in canada for your home & or work office check out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leather furniture is either too cold in winter or too hot in summer! It is affordable for every season. I prefer leather as it is a natural product. leather upholstered furniture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do appreciate your work. Feeling awesome to see such kind of outstanding blog.
    Best place in UK for Beds and mattresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing nice information of your leather sofas, really you have shared very attractive leather sofas images. i like these images. buy leather sofas by Leather Sofa Land

    ReplyDelete