3.25.2013

I Want a Chaise and "Zinc' It Up !!

Hey There . . .

The chaise. A big hit at Susan Brown's this past week (I even curled up in it and watched my installer finish all the details). The chaise is like that corner on your sectional, that everyone fights for.  Its the comfy chair and ottoman you have .. but all in one.  If you have the room for it, go for it.



I thought I'd pull images of all the chaises available at Lucy and Company, mixed with some of my favorite new fabrics and pillows.  Remember .. any fabric is available !




. . . and for the sleeker look . . .


How about a faux throw or pillow for your chaise.

 We just received our new book from Zinc.  Our rep gave us a preview a few weeks ago and we just received it.... I'd cover my chaise in one of these fab fabrics or a couple of pillows . . .












photos by Mekenzie France


Love all the new intros... Happy Monday !



2 comments: