3.15.2013

Install of the Day !

Hey There . . .

I am still loving this wall paper and so are my clients !  It's available in several color ways and I haven't used the same one twice !  This time around we chose the pink and taupe/grey version for this teenager.  Lauren Label and her Mom, Stacy, came to me wanting help with her room . . . a big, dark purple room.  After meeting Lauren (and learning of her love of design) I quickly realized she needed some pizzaz and style around her, I was aiming to please.  One of the cutest 16 year olds around...

Lauren loves pink, but as an older teen, I wanted to use it as an accent.   The room lacked a focal point, so after she chose this paper, it was my job to fill in all the blanks.  Take a look at design board I created for Miss Lauren.




What is not to love about this paper !


Finished product . . . Clean, bright and functional!


One of my favorite side tables, love the lines.  A pair flanked the bed, centered right in the window with matching lamps and hand painted (thanks Keith) window cornices.

It's all in the details !  Lauren noticed the Barbie photos in my office.  She picked a few herself and we framed them for her.  I chose to mix in this gold angel wing to warm up the grouping and add a little eclectic interest.  

FYI.. love these Barbie photos.. check out a few of the others available by Artist David Parise. !



A new tufted, grey velvet chair from one of my favorite vendors, and desk lamp of reflective glass balls.
A little sparkle in the accent pillow and a little lucite desk chair as oppose to the typical.
 



all photography by mekenzie france

It was such a fun install.  Stacy allowed us to swoop in, paint, paper and start bringing in all the goods.  I wanted her to be surprised, my favorite part, so the reveal happened at the end of day 2 - perfect !

This room has come a long way !!!



See something you love?  Give us a call or check out our site.
www.lucyandcompany.com

Happy Friday !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment