3.27.2013

Splurge on an Amazing Frame !

Hi All . . .

Keep driving right past the frame warehouses of the world, forgo the sale at Ikea.  Splurge a little and frame your latest masterpiece in something special.

Keith recently finish this piece for our living room.  It's an encaustic... meaning melted wax.  I love this piece.   Wanting to frame it in something special, I handed it off to Veronica at Campania Fine Molding.  They work with the trade (so I'll be happy to jump in to help with your framing), artists, designers, galleries and the like.  

What I love about Campania is #1 their knowledge and #2 their HUGE selection of really cool frames !  I let Veronica "come up with something great" because I trust her and I am a firm believer in .. letting people who know their job.. do it.  She has a great eye and I knew she'd take care of me, and that is exactly what she did.  Take a look at this lucite frame.  YUM...



Now, the cool thing about these frames.. the colors and patterns available . . .
Take a gander .....







photos by Mekenzie France


A picture tells a thousand words.
Thanks Mekenzie for the great shots . . .

Interested, give us a call at Lucy and Company, we'll hook you up.






2 comments: