5.27.2013

ICFF Manhattan 2013

Hi All . . .

The main reason for our trip to the big city was the ICFF Spring show.  This is a small show filled with the newest and most unique accessories, wall papers, and furnishings.  I go every year and this year, was no exception.  I always come across something special.  Take a look at a few new finds.


These are custom door pulls (with a really big lady lamp in-between that's just cool)

Outdoor furniture finds


Vases and accessories

Love the snake leg side table and always see the house - o - corrugated cardboard.  




This was my favorite find.  LOVE this new wall paper introduction... 



Newest from Phillip Jeffries



Acoustic wall panels . . . fun


More interesting and unique outdoor furniture



Just funny


Stopped to see my vendor Eskayel and show off a few pictures of resent installs where I have used their papers

photos by Mekenzie France