5.04.2013

Install of the Day !

Hi There . . .

Quick install the other day.  Updated the back porch of my biggest fan of the saturated color, multi-texture, multi-pattern look - Constance Blevins.  Her thing is strong color and fun pattern, and it works because it fills her entire house. 

Last Thursday we updated her porch furniture with a killer Trina Turk fabric in an equally strong yellow mixed with the goes-with-everything grey.  Take a look at what I proposed to cover her existing black furniture, then added a new floor lamp and rug.


My favorite element is the rug !  Liora Manne is by far the best when it comes to special outdoor rugs (great for indoors as well).  Their patterns and colors are so saturated and sharp, and I love coming up with my own patterns and colors !


The rug and the fabric are similar in scale and a perfect color match.  The two paired up totally work when mixed with a simple check.  I also found this great, large iron floor lamp to add a little warm night light and mood.



Take a look at Option B.  This look tied the red from inside to the outside.  Liora Manne has tons of options !


I blogged about her color combinations in the past, I but love to look back as well to see just how all these colors and patterns work the more we add and layer . . .




Happy porch living !


No comments:

Post a Comment