8.23.2013

friday finds / 05


so here we are, in the dog days of summer! if you own a doggie like i do, i'm sure you love to treat him or her. so i thought i'd share a couple of my favorite dog companies based in charlotte! you may ask how on earth i got ten dogs to sit in place together like that.. it wasn't me... it was the dog wizard! i have been photographing for the dog wizard for a while now, and it never ceases to amaze me how obedient the dogs are..even a couple days into training! can't wait to get my dog betty white in there! also check out all my new favorites at dublin dog!
dublin dog beds coming soon - doggie luxury!
dublin dog atlantis collar
miss murphy brown lookin lovely in her manic magenta collar and playing with her grapple toy
tug of war, anyone? more new toys coming soon!
dockside and starpop collars
put treats into the roxxter on the top left, and your pup will be busy for a looong time!
raspberry sorbet and brook trout. my dog looks great in both of them!
snoggz toy coming soon and bree's dog, rue!


(all photos by mekenzie france)

passez une bonne journée!




No comments:

Post a Comment