9.07.2013

Install of the Day !

I'm back . . .

Last, but not least,  Andrew Ahdieh who was anxiously awaiting his new pieces.  We couldn't end the week without installing his room.  He needed a face-lift, something a little more "big boy." 

His mom, Julie gave me a chevron rug to work around, I decided to play off that with Jonathan Adler's fun chevron inspired fabric for cornices - that was my starting point here.  


Those cornices now pull you into this room, along with a large, studded mirror, distressed dresser, new roller shades, reading chair and a few more fun Jonathan Adler pillows.  I used a lot of chevron patterns, but they all worked together for this happy, style savvy kid!


Take a look at the details. . . 






photos by Mekenzie France

Andrew . . glad you l - o - v - e your room, and thanks again for the 
mints and note (very "turn down service" of you, and very thoughtful)

Stay tuned, a few more local installs this week before we head to Miami for the Heitman install on Thursday.


2 comments:

  1. I love this room so much. Little boy's rooms can be hard. I love the way you make it look boyish AND stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys,

    Absolutely loved this design, its modern and looks durable too. I always try to advise people redesigning children's bedrooms to stick to colours that their children are not going to grow out of, would you agree with this?

    I know many homeowners who spend hundreds of pounds designing their child's bedroom for two years down the line their child want it changing, what do you think about this?

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete