9.19.2014

Install of the Day !

Hola . . 

Maggie and I are on US Air at this very moment heading to La Jolla, CA to meet with a new client.  I thought, with 4 hours to kill  I'd post the pics Mekenzie shot this morning.  We are also working on another job all while seated here in seats 12b and c.  Long flight, we are getting a ton done !

Back to the post . . . . So it all started with my client wanting to turn her front, unused living room, into a home office . . . That turned into  - face lifting the whole downstairs to put on the market . . . Then that turned into - purchasing nicer things that would work in a new house . . . Then that turn into  - we're staying now. (check out my earlier post here with all the design boards and plans to come).

We just completed the original "job" and will soon complete the family room, kitchen and dining room, but I thought I'd give you a look so far. 


We found this beautiful tryptic not too long about at market.  We decided to flank the wall with the same sconces I recently did for another client in silver.  Love the gold version equally !


I love all the pattern and color Lori was game for in this office / lounge I created and Bree and Maggie installed or me the other day.   Lori loves a little purple and I loved mixing it with a blue/grey and a splash of yellow.  This grass cloth gave the room a ton of texture and warmed as did the windows and rug.  Take a look at the finished project Mekenzie shot for me today !


A new wood and metal bookcase, and stacked horn lamp.


This new harlequin fabric is high on my favorite list at the moment.


New desk and sideboard to store printer, cable and Internet.



Gorgeous piece by Windy O'Connor I found at Hidell Brooks.  


Maddie seemed pleased, or just wanted us out. . .

all photos by Mekenzie France

Just killed an hour...  now what . . . I get so anxious . . .just want to land and have a cocktail on our balcony overlooking the beach !!!

Happy Friday !