7.14.2016

Back to San Diego !

Hi.

So while here in CA I am paying a visit to two clients down in San Diego !  One, whose project I have completed, yet never seen in person (the power of the internet, email and tex messages), the other a new project across the street !  While here I thought it would be pretty great to run down there and see the first project in person and measure for the second.

If you've ever wondered how working long distance works, this is it . . . emailed pictures and measurements enable me to create design boards that I can email back !  This project includes the request of a dramatic foyer, adult lounge and kid's play space.  It's really not that difficult.

Take a look at the plans I have for these spaces.






The entry foyer with it's vaulted ceiling needed some drama, very tan at the moment.  I asked my new client to send me pictures of the rest of the house to get a good feel for their style and the colors they were using already.  I chose a grey and slight gold organic in feel wall paper to fill the walls.  A new area rug (which I have samples of in my suitcase) a tall mirror and bench.



New art in the stairwell.  Love these pieces and plan to float in lucite.






I created a board of their interior atrium to pop in the background of this image for a full visual



The adult playroom is off the foyer.  One request was for a shuffle board table to be worked in.  I kept it pretty simple and added a sofa, and swivel chair, console for under the TV and new chandelier.  Masculine yet pretty off the foyer !




And lastly the Kid's playroom upstairs.  Same vibe, yet punched with a bit of color !







Can't wait to meet my new client, and my older client who I feel like I know yet haven't met - lol !!