7.06.2016

Luxe Life Camp

Hi There !

Every summer July 4th weekend is followed by a drop off at camp for my youngest.  She counts the days every year and I don't blame her.  I went to the same camp for years (as did my mother). There's something about being in the Blue Ridge Mountains in those rustic cabins surrounded by your girl friends.  Wondering the trails filled with green, playing at the barn, and really just tuning it all out and enjoying nature, great food and cool mountain air.

Lisa Sherry has taken that camp feeling and amped it up to a whole new level without taking away the charm and special feeling camp brings.   When I heard about her Luxe Life Camp at Skyland Camp for girls, near Asheville, I couldn't sign up fast enough.  First of all Lisa is a designer and friend I have gotten to know over the past years and her style and approach to design is something I greatly admire.  She has impeccable taste, but more importantly, her approach to design goes beyond the perfect space and more a lifestyle for her clients.  

During your long weekend at camp you will experience the true camp feeling but with all the luxury us grown ups girls love.  A little boho and a lot of chic.  Gourmet meals, coffees, and cocktails.  Sleep on a high tread count sheets with the cool air across the cabin's sleeping porch.  Take a yoga class, go riding, create a piece of art or two, watch a late night movie with your new girl friends in the barn. Go for a swim, try your hand at archery or just enjoy a quick massage.  Do as much or as little as you want.  I particularly loved porch sitting and listening in on a little Design 101 tip or two, with a gorgeous snack spread laid out so beautifully.












all photo's from Lisa's site

Take a peek at a few of my Instagram shots from my weekend at Camp!








It's a memorable weekend !! 
For more details visit Lisa's site (here)