12.17.2017

Install of the Day !

Hi !

New builds always take a while and I have been anxiously awaiting the completion of this project !  My client, Litsa Pappas if one of my favorites.  Anyone that feeds me at every meeting jumps to the top of my list !  ha.. she's is an awesome by scratch cook so she sees me a lot.  Seriously.. she was especially fun in that she let me roll with 99% of it.  She did the build out of the "guest house / pool house" and I filled it up.  Just in time for Christmas company, but probably a little chilly to hit the pool.  Love the copper gutters.. Take a look at a guest house to die for !!



Now inside she tied it back to the upstairs bonus room.  One big open concept living, dining, bar area with a wine room.  LOVE all the light and staircase detail.


I kept it neutral with pops of pool blues.  Called in Jacob to make a few reclaimed wood doors and Keith to do a few custom art pieces.


One of my favorite elements is the backsplash on the bar.  Wood tiles - yum !

Take a look at all the details !





art by keith j keim





A small all white bathroom down the hall to the guest room.


And a fully functional kitchen along that hallway.  


Plenty of room outside to eat, lounge and cook a little more !  Kinda jealous here.


May have to move in if they go out of town !

photos by Mekenzie Loli


Fun, fun and done for Christmas (for the most part)  !!