3.31.2018

Latest Obsession . . Deborah Bowness

Hey !

It was three years ago while in Paris at the sweetest boutique hotel, Hotel Petit Moulin that I discovered this wall paper and fell in love.  It was hung just outside our door on a black wall.  Stunning and so unique.  A little vintage feel and very Parisian.   Later that year while at the New York Contemporary show I found the source... meet the designs of Deborah Bowness.


A unique idea and so vintage gorgeous.  Take a look at my favorites. A little eye candy for a Saturday.





















Why tell you about something I found years ago, well I have the perfect place for it now.  My Brevard house.  Surrounded by pines outside and with such tall walls in a few of the rooms.  I plan to hang this piece.  Love it.


So when I placed the order, I added a second for the new office.  


This will be such fun at Christmas!


Happy Saturday