7.15.2013

Rainbow Sherbet and South Beach Deco . . .


Hi There . . . 

On day two of my South Florida trip I ventured over to South Beach.  It has been years since my last visit and it has definitely been vamped.  The colors - the same, the Deco Style - abundant, but it seemed even more luxurious and grand.  I walked the "strip" of the most popular hotels, but also took a look at a few I did not know about.  I loved the details, the architecture and of course the beautiful beaches.  With camera in hand I took a few shots for inspiration - color combinations, graphic patterns I could use for things like nail head detail and trim detail.  All things deco.  Take a look at South Beach through my eye and what I noticed.















Casa Casuarina (a.k.a. The Versace House)



Now I did go by the Hotel Delano.  My client Jill Pleune clued me into this one, so of course I needed to check it out.   She was right, pretty fab.


all photos above by Beth Keim

I snagged the next 5 pics from their website to give you the full picture of this property - it's pretty special.





above 5 photo courtesy of the Delano

Unique in it's decor and style.  Love the lobby and outdoor pool area.





suite photo above courtesy of the Delano


After a long day of roaming around South Beach, the Wynwood Art District, and Miami Shores I headed back to my digs at the W - just in time - the sky opened up and the rain came, but I was amazing at my timing of this trip. . .  I missed all the rain during my ventures out.

The W is pretty fab as well.

I created a little photo montage for ya . . 


Stay tuned for a look into the Wrynwood Arts District . . .