7.15.2012

Spotlight: Ashley Childers

Hey There . . .

I am in Atlanta - at summer market.  Love to come down every summer and check out what's new..  So far I have come across two vendors I would like to show off.  

Ashley Childer's "Emporium Home" is committed to "unique and beautiful products that bring inspiration and edge to the environment in which they inhabit."  I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Ashley today and will agree, what she brings to the table is inspiring !  Take a look at a few images I took of the gorgeous pieces she brought with her !



Ashley, a native Arkansan, does a beautiful job of offering an artistic edge and eclectic design to not only her space, but her pieces.   So chic and timeless, modern with a traditional sense.  




I especially love this chandelier . . .
Natural agate slices and satin brass - a show stopper for sure ! (also available in a sconce)




This particular lamp has a beautiful shape, with a pop of Turquoise magnesite stones inlaid. 



I love that her product line includes not only jewels for your home, but jewels for your person!  Take a look at a few choice pieces . . .





The soft colors, and unique shapes would truly be those key pieces in the room. 



Thanks for your time Ashley . . . love the line!

We at Lucy and Company will be happy to source for you !!!

Give us a call or email!