3.11.2014

Install of the Day !

Hey !

And the winner was . . . . the floral.  This wall paper is amazing with it's organic feel, it's modern, almost hand drawn look, and a touch of metallic which really makes it pop and sparkle.


I love this room.  My client Tanya Clawson called it an "Oasis" when she walked in, which made my day.  With a huge renovation going on and move back in date today, we slide in and installed her daughter's room with all the bells and whistles yesterday.  So pulled together, an eclectic mix of metals, fabrics, textures and the most gorgeous wall paper.  

I really got into designing options for Savy to pick from.  I actually did about 5 different design boards (see my previous post here) each with a completely different feel.  We all loved this paper, and decided this was the direction to go in . . .





Just back from my week long road trip, I couldn't wait to see what Bree and Maggie did while I was gone, great job installing.  I popped in a few more details and had Mekenzie with me to shoot.  Take a look at the finished product.






We still need to pop in a delayed chair (of course) but no biggie, it looks fab and all ready for move in day today !


photos by mekenzie france


Teen girls are the most fun.  All are happy and it was a great way to start the week !