8.16.2014

Shout Out to Lisa Sherry !

Hi . . . 

I have to give a shot out to Designer, Lisa Sherry.  I recently installed the bedrooms of three sisters and from the moment I stepped in my client's home I knew she had worked with Lisa Sherry on a few of the rooms downstairs.  Gorgeous !  Lisa's signature look was apparent and the lighting and details that I saw were perfect for this newly built home.  Mekenzie shot a few of my favorite details, which I shared back with Lisa.  So so pretty ! Take a look . . .



Gorgeous table and vintage chairs


Ceiling mount lights can be so blah, this one . .  so good.


I think this was my favorite thing of all.  What I thought was just a large pieces of cool art, was actually a framed out door to a small hidden powder room.


Painted complete in a navy lacquer - it was a stunner !


And this fixture in the dining room . . . wow.  I actually chose the same one for an upcoming job.  Loved seeing how it will really look !

photos by mekenzie france

So so pretty Lisa Sherry !


Follow Lisa's blog Luxe Life, I do.  It's filled with beautiful things, and while you are at it - see if there are any spots left at her Luxe Life Camp.  I'm going along with Windy O'Connor and a client or two!