11.24.2015

Shine by Susan Hornbeak Ortiz

Happy Holiday Week!

It's cold, have the first real fire going.  Finished up the design for a new client (here) in California whose home is filled with beauties from Shine by S.H.O.  A California vendor whose styles and offerings have always been a huge favorite of mine.    I jumped on their site to familiarize myself again and came across new pieces just as gorgeous as what I have seen in the past.

Founder and Creative Director Susan Hornbeak Ortiz has created a line of goodies that exudes elegance, uniqueness and luxury (even caught the eye of designer Lori Margolis who incorporated several pieces into Caitlyn Jenner's new digs - see below)

Take a look at a few of my favorite Shine pieces !




























Check out Shine's blog and you'll see a great video of their install and appearance on "I AM CAIT"


California cool for sure . . .





Pieces all available with us at Lucy and Company !