4.05.2016

Looking at the Look Book - Boem !

Hi There !

Spring is really here.  When I see my hostas pop up I know it's truly arrived. So happy to pack away the Uggs and pull out the open toes.  Not too long ago, Megan Orell, owner of Boem in Southpark asked to use my digs as a backdrop for her new Look Book !  She brought over photographer, Austen Taylor Mauney, western North Carolina girl, to create a little magic.  It was such a fun day.

Boem (formerly Scout and Molly's) is my go to for my girls.   I was packing for our Spring Break trip in Arizona and realized how much they'd gone and nothing fit !  Megan and her great team really hooked us up.  Young, fresh, fun and edgy, which I love.  Take a look at their new "look book" and get inspired for Spring !

 



















all photos by  Austen Taylor Mauney