9.16.2012

New from Studio Bon . . .

Hey There. . .

I love Studio Bon textiles.  I love when I see a new collection introduced.  I love blue.  I am so excited to see Bonnee Sharpe's new collection.  Available at www.lucyandcompany.com.





I have Bonnee Sharpe to thank for my cornices . . . and she lived out my (occasional) dream of creating her own textile designs when she couldn't find what she was looking for.  What started as a side project became a full blown business after leaving her full-time design job in 2007.

Bonnee not only inherited her grandmother's name, but artistic eye.  Always wanted to create, which I can relate to !  She moved from Dallas to New York City in the 90's to write for an ad agency, but found the visual arts were calling her name.  She took photography and painting classes and later formal design training  in Los Angeles.  To fill a need for a specific look, pattern and texture, she began developing artwork for patterns.  With the artistic talent and entrepreneurial drive, she knew it was what she was meant to do.  Personally designed and hand-painted, it's a quickly expanding line !


photo by Terri Glanger

Take a look at other patterns (in my chosen color way for this post) available from Studio Bon.  We have all the samples, so please call and come by for a closer look !