3.18.2016

For the Love of Black and White !

Hey There . . .

This upcoming project is all about the black and white.  My client knows what she likes.  With my latest black and white obsession, this project was in my wheelhouse and was delighted to get it going !  Installing shortly with all the bells and whistles.  

With a dining room, office, family room and kitchen area, I was called in to help pull it all together.  I started up front and worked my way through.

Having the dining table and chairs I added a black to white ombre wall paper, new curtain panels and a few accessories to complete the look.



I then stepped back into the foyer, which didn't need much except new chandeliers.  My client fell in love with my black and grey wall paper and had to have it... so in the powder room it goes.  I am pondering a few art pieces and area rug to bring over for the install - we'll see how she feels about that on install day !



The office off the foyer has the biggest change going on.  Adding molding to the walls and painting the entire space dark charcoal.

New chairs, bookcases, sconces and side tables.  I cannot wait to play in this space with accessories and art !



The back family room gets a dose of wall paper, and more accessories plus a new console, coffee tables and lamps.  Are you seeing a look here?  She loves her black and white !




Now, I always like to give clients another option when designing their space, ya know, push them out of their comfort zone a bit.  I decided to show them what a little color could do.  For me, green is a neutral.  It goes with anything.  Take a look at the same spaces with a dose of color!

A touch of green in the wall paper, popping the chairs with green velvet . . . 



. . .  and the office going dark kelly green as oppose to charcoal.






The family room would have a bigger paint change and little dose of green malachite wall paper on one wall - way dramatic.




True to her love of black and white - green was out . .  but options are always good !

Installing this Spring - stay tuned !!!!  So excited.