12.21.2019

Install of the Day !

Hey There !

I love this Master Bedroom almost as much as I love these clients.  One of my favorites, I have been working with them for years creating something in keeping with their fun style and personality.  It's always a good time to hang with them.  Now, first of all.. I shot these on my phone.. not as typically perfect at Mekenzie's images !!!

This was one of those projects that being on site was key.  Involving about 5 different sub contractors the placement of everything was so important.  Everything needed to line up.  The trim on the walls centered over the detail on the floating bedside tables, lining up with the pendants and switches.  I was happy to camp out for a few days, it's always fun and I always get fed.

Laure loves to hide in her bedroom, which I can totally relate to.  She wanted a hotel feel, calm and soothing.  De cluttering was my goal.   We took out the heavy wood bed, side tables and dresser and brought in the new upholstered bed and custom woodwork.   I have Jacob Wolfe to thank for that.  He's amazing and jumped right in.  Using the best takes so much stress out of my life.




We started with the rug.  One of my favorite by Stark.  Wanting simple we kept the pattern on the floor and used Alabaster White everywhere else, the walls, trim and all the custom furniture.


This floating shelf has a hidden drawer inside but the goal was more of a visual look to stack a few accessories, art and a mirror.


The fixtures and side floaters are my favorite.  Just love.





Can't wait to get Mekenzie in there to really shoot once the custom daybed is done !  Stay tuned.

all photos by my and my new iphone