11.26.2020

Install of the Day !

Hi !

Every year I change it up and buy a new pair of glasses.  Glasses and purses are indeed my favorite splurges.  There is no other place in town that compares to Sally's Optical !  They have the most unique and beautiful frames as well as a crew of people that really knows their stuff. It's a pleasure to just be there! As a long standing client myself I was thrilled to help with the design of their new digs just a few doors down from their current spot on East Boulevard.


1419 East Boulevard Suite G

Charlotte . NC . 28203

704-342-0123


Where did I start . . . this custom paper.  Thanks so much Detroit Wallpaper for creating for me !  A cool vibe from the minute you walk in.


I wanted a simple color scheme to allow the frames to shine.  Using blacks and white but not ignoring texture we added another fun wallpaper along with different textures to warm up the space and add to it's already welcoming feel.

We added a new counter top to the "front desk" and comfortable .. sit a while... bar stools.


This little spot in the front window is my favorite little nook.  Gorgeous paper, a few floating shelves and mismatched but cohesive accent chairs.  Yes it's a commercial "all business" space, but why not make it amazing and inviting !









Sally's is a go-to for sure if you want the perfect new specs !

Thanks so much Sally, Ryan and everyone on your team.  Loved it !