7.30.2012

Crafty-Girl . . . Spotlight Erica Domesek . . .

Hey there . . .

There's nothing better than an unplanned day. . . a day without commitments . . . a day to goof off.  I decided to do that yesterday.  I have been working so much lately on new projects and new clients that I needed a day to clear my head so I can be creative again come Monday . . . (I hope anyway).  But true to self, I pulled out my lap top and just starting playing around while watching the Olympics and re-organizing my home office (multi-tasker much).

I came across a site call "P.S. I Made This . . " (www.psimadethis.com).  When I was a kid I was always making something - have two girls now that aren't much different.  We are constantly looking for little (simple) things we can do for fun.  If you have a daughter involved in  "Indian Princess" are you not always looking for a good, easy craft idea, a little more exciting than sticking stickers on things ? !  Now while a lot of these craft projects are more suited for us grown ups, you can take a lot of these ideas and cater them towards those daughters of yours.

So meet Erica Domesek.



Founder, creator and author of P.S. I Made Thisdistinguished DIY design and style expert living and creating in New York City.

She has been seen crafting on Martha Stewart, Nate Berkus, Rachael Ray, Fox, NBC and E!.  She has been featured in publications such as Glamour, Lucky, InStyle, and Self.

She has a book out . . . a must have for those crafty at heart.


Casasugar did a great post and special interview with Erika.  I loved taking a peek at her home and take a look at the ultimate craft closet . . .

photo by Michael Fine



The collage boards on Erica's site were what caught my eye first.  If you saw the wall in my home office you would understand why . . .  She's the best at those boards !




So spent some time checking our her archives for great ideas and clever things to do. . . I was
totally inspired !

Happy Monday . . .