11.24.2014

Crafty Girl

Hey There.

Yep on vacation.  Visiting my brother and showing the girls my second favorite city.   Up early, sitting on the window seat, drinking coffee and smelling bacon.  I am in heaven.  Planning our day - here in San Francisco.  But in the meantime I actually have the time to play on the computer, look at Pinterest, read my favorite blogs and generally goof off.  

I am looking for something pretty to make with Kate and my niece Georgia while we are all cooking this coming Thursday.  I am all about giving the kids a "project."  There is a plethora of cheesy holiday decor ideas and recipes on Pinterest, but there are also some really good ones - like these. 

I love all the succulents that grow amok around here.  I think this is the one forTurkey Day  centerpieces.


Some other ideas I found... I like to keep it a little on the simple side.











Gotta go . . . Santa Cruz is on the agenda !