11.03.2014

Spotlight: Chichester, Oly & Brown

Hi There . . 

With a few hours on my hands before I jump on the ferry off the island thought I'd play with a few photos I took at Market. While Maggie and I found all sorts of new and gorgeous things, I always stop at the Julian Chichester, Oly and Mr. Brown Showrooms on the way out of town.  Always beautiful, always inspiring.  I like to just soak in the vibe of these spaces as a whole.  Take a look.



Love the mix of emerald green and pink.  Antique Brass is an obsession as of late.


One of my favorite chairs, in this beautiful purple velvet, the nail head detail really shows off the shape.


Still obsessed with Chinoiserie, hasn't gone away.



Gorgeous new lamps introductions.  A good lamp can make a room !



The Oly Showroom never disappoints.  I'll take it all.


Loving this upholstered bed shape.




Beautiful combo of pink and grey.


Don't know what I love more, the walls, console table or simple accessory ?


Simple accessories make the biggest statement.


And all about an ottoman table leg.




Happy to order anything you see !