11.09.2014

Spotlight: Belle Meade Signature

Hi !

Had a great meeting the other morning with Guy Holbrook, VP of Sales and Marketing for Belle Meade Signature. One of our favorite upholstery and case goods vendors, we met at High Point market and I was anxious to talk further about incorporating several of their pieces in our showroom.  
With such a large variety of beautiful pieces, it was hard to choose, but we selected a few key pieces. I am so excited to be designing new venues at the office showcasing Belle Meade.  Having these pieces on site will allow my clients to touch and feel their exceptional quality and style, as well as make my home-away-from-home just that much better.  Who am I kidding, it's my off-site house and I only work well around pretty things. (yeah, those who know me get it).

While at Market, Belle Meade was one of our first stops.  With two new designs in the works for two new projects, I really wanted to see what I had chosen in person.  What caught my eye immediately, though,  was a new upholstered bed - had to have it !  Love everything about it, but especially the channel back.




I am working on a living room.  I decided to switch out what I had chosen and incorporate all new pieces I found with Belle Meade pieces.  Mixed with a variety of accessories, rugs, lighting and a new wall paper by Phillip Jeffries, I am loving this new space !

The tone on tone grays with a touch of sea glass in the mix, this space has a transitional feel.  Modern with a few traditional lines.  I love the clean and simplistic lines of the Belle Meade pieces.  The sofa is a new take on a traditional Chesterfield style in a neutral pale grey fabric.  The two occasional chairs have a low profile and less bulky.  


The coffee table I chose is a more modern leather and chrome piece.  Casual, the darker surface adds a little weight to the room.  I am also switching out the typical piano bench with an smaller ottoman, and adding a second over by the desk.


A desk in this space as oppose to just a console.  With all the living rooms turned offices I have worked on, I would work in this space for sure !  Modern art and gorgeous lighting from Mr. Brown finish it off. 


Take a closer look at this amazing "Chain Reaction" wall paper.  Embroidered applique taking a modern turn with an interlocking chain motif of felt atop natural hemp (and jute) with contrast stitching.  Available in 8 color combinations ... gorgeous !!!




At our meeting with Guy, he explained their large list of 'married" items.  Items which are in stock and ready to ship from their Tennessee site.  Happy to have numerous options with a faster turn around.

Take a look at a few of my favorite pieces.  
























Now that we have moved into the Master Bedroom for Lori Crowder to finish off her major face lift,  we have incorporated another bed I loved even more in person at their showroom.  (see entire face lift here !)  Paired with two new side tables (Belle Meade as well), fabrics and accessories, this space should be just beautiful and compliment all we've done downstairs.



So take a look at Belle Meade Signature (available To the Trade - so give me a call)
We would be happy to help in choosing pieces or designing an entire space to incorporate one of your favorite pieces.


Looking forward to pulling all the pieces and fabrics to complete these venues, stay tuned.